To earn from a website by placing ads on them, Google AdSense is the best online method. Google AdSense are different types of ads in which they provide images ads, text ads, flash ads in different sizes which appear to be rectangular or square in shape.AdSense helps to earn a good revenue but for that, you have to make sure that the ads are placed at right place from where people can click more ads which will result in increased revenue.
Guide To Add Google AdSense
How to add Google AdSense below post title?
Google AdSense ad size is most important
- Recommended First -Large Rectangle (336 x 280)
- Recommended Second -Medium Rectangle (300 x 250)
How to create Google ads?
STEP 1- GET YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE AD UNIT
- Sign into an account of Google AdSense.
- Go to My Ads,create an ad unit that will match your blog and get ad code afterwards copy that code.
- parse code that Google gave and insert it on your blog.
- Use free AdSense Parse Tool to parse code and then copy and paste that code.
STEP 2 – ADD THE CODE TO YOUR BLOG TEMPLATE
- Go to Blogger then to Template and then click Edit HTML then click on Tick Expand Widget Template box.
- After searching the tag <div class =’post-header-line-1’/> in blog template add that code below the tag.
- Replace Parsed Code with AdSense code.
- save your template.
After performing all steps, open your blog and visit blog post. Now you will see AdSense ad unit visible on left side between article content and article title. If you don’t want to change the ad placement,you can use the code given below:-
<b:if cond=’data:blog.pageType == "item"’>
ADD ADSENSE CODE HERE
If you want to increase your income then use the above given codes and checks which size and format work best for you. If you still have any queries or wish to share your concepts on the topic feel free to comment below. Please do share like and comment.