“Do you have a fondness or munchies for DELICIOUS BROWNIES?”
Here is exactly what you need to try my new discovery in DESI STYLE! I have a sweet tooth and unfortunately munchies do not have a fixed time. One day I really got horrible craving to eat something that is really chocolaty, blooming and palatable to satisfy my sweet tooth hunger.
And that’s when Chocolaty Oreo Brownie was discovered in my DESI RASOI as a quick solution.
Let’s Taste a delightful twist from Desi Rasoi!
5-10 minutes #CHOCOLATY #CHERRY #OREO#BROWNIE
|165 gm||Butter (extra for greasing)|
|200 gm||Dark chocolate melted|
|2 tsp||Vanilla extract (or any other)|
|165 gm||Brown sugar (You can add regular sugar)|
|2 tsp||Plain white flour|
|3/4 tsp||Baking Powder|
|154 gm||Oreo’s (I used orange flavored)|
|1 tsp||Cocoa powder|
- Icing sugar to dust (we use Silver Spoon)
- Chocolate chip
- Chopped Almonds & Pistachio
- Gather Oreo biscuits and haul these Oreo biscuits in a mixer grinder. Powder them.
- Now add some baking powder, sugar and milk.
- Now the next step is to smash them into a soft batter.
- After that take a microwave safe bowl and grease it with butter and crease the pot with papery.
- Take some oil for greasing the papery, so that the cake will slide out easily.
TIP: Make use of appropriate tin for brownies.
- Now on the grease paper with butter and spread hazelnuts, cherries and walnuts.
- Let flow the batter in the pot and escort it in the microwave on a temperature for 7 mins.
- Once it is baked, remove it from oven and let it cool completely before Evert. If you used parchment papery you can Evert it after sometime.
- Pour some dark melted chocolate on top.
TIP: Cutting up brownies into small or rectangular pieces
After that dish up yummy brownies in DESI STYLE i.e. whether you can sprinkle castor sugar or cherries and whatever material you have in your kitchen.
Enjoy the Delightful CHOCOLATY Oreo Brownies
SO YUMMY YUM!!