We all know that after iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus, the next iPhone that is going to be is iPhone 7. So the much awaited iPhone 7 will be launching this year. As all iPhone lovers are eagerly waiting for the next generation iPhone this year, but the question arises how it’s going to be like? This post includes the release date, design and features of upcoming iPhone 7.
So what exactly is iPhone 7?
iPhone 7 is the 13th iPhone variant. iPhone comes with 3 sizes: 4 inch, 4.7 inch and 5.5 inch screen. It will be expected that apple will make one model it may be 4 inch iPhone called iPhone 7 mini.
When will iPhone 7 launch?
iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus launch date was expected on 9th September 2014 but were released publicly on 19 September.
The iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s launch date was expected to be 10 September 2013 and iPhone 5 was launched on 12 September.
So as the statistics say, iPhone may be launched somewhere near mid of September.
Design of iPhone 7?
iPhone 7 will be different from previous iPhone’s. Apple has used different materials to make iPhone 7. It may be more durable than other iPhone’s. Apple used to have display of Sapphire glass and chassis of Liquid metal but here in the case of iPhone 7, it may be non-metal body, curved wraparound screen, flexible, Sapphire glass, and liquid metal chassis.
New features of iPhone 7 that are expected
- WATERPROOF: Apple would have its test for waterproof phone. It will be proper official waterproof device. It is expected to be splash-proof but can be basically waterproof.
- GESTURE PASS-CODE: Recently, apple launched ios 9 in which iPhone asks for 6- digit pass-codes. So to prevent this problem apple granted patent of gesture based pass-code system. So hopefully it will appear in next iPhone 7.
- NO SIM CARD: Apple manufacture agrees for built-in software or called (electronic SIM). Multiple networks will work in iPhone 7.
- PRE-INSTALLED ‘APPLE SIM’: Apple will come with pre-installed Apple SIM. Firstly, it will be coming with iPad Air 2. It will allow customer to sign up for data plans.
- DYNAMIC HOME BUTTONS: Apple granted patent of home sensitive gestures. It will be less damage- prone as compare to ‘pop-out’ home button. It will install Touch ID on the screen itself.
- IOS 10: ios 10 will be introducing new feature. It is expected that it will have improved parental controls and group Face-time Calls.
- CAMERA: iPhone 6s and 6s plus have 8 Mp to 12 Mp rear-facing and 1.2 Mp to 5 Mp (front-facing). Apple is expecting a bold new camera miniaturization technology based on ”light splutter cube”. It will improve color, light capture and reduced blur when camera moves. iPhone 7 camera will contain two lens systems that will allow customer to capture dslr- quality imagery”.
- Apple will launch new generation iPhones in September 2016
- These iPhones may contain 4.7 inch phone, 5.5 inch and 4 inch phone called iPhone 7,iPhone 7 plus and iPhone 7 mini respectively.
- iPhone 7 design may be identical with iPhone 6.
- Battery life of the iPhone 7 far better than iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus.
- iPhone 7 may have a possibility of higher screen resolution.
- The lowest storage of this is 16 GB. It will be expected the storage capacity will be 32 GB, 64 GB, and 128 GB.
- USB-C port will be expected in iPhone 7.